Many entrepreneurs use business finance to track revenues and expenses. In addition, many entrepreneurs are believed to use cash flow statements to understand the company’s financial position. Keeping your business running is one of the biggest challenges leaders and entrepreneurs face. There are many day-to-day operational expenses that a leader or entrepreneur has to tackle, for which they need active cash flow in the business. Although businesses have found new and innovative ways to increase their seed capital, few have tapped into creative ways to increase their business finance. Located in the heart of New York City, the Gabelli School of Business is in one of the largest and most dynamic financial capitals of the world.
- All applicants must be at least 18 years of age, proficient in English, and committed to learning and engaging with fellow participants throughout the program.
- This contributes to the sustainable financial wellbeing of commercial or non-profit institutions that are faced with disruptive competition.
- Business Finance Foundations are used to understand the financial health of the company and how to record financial transactions.
- George Brown College is located on the traditional territory of the Mississaugas of the Credit First Nation and other Indigenous peoples who have lived here over time.
- Through our partners, we offer SBA loans, business lines of credit, equipment financing, long-term loans, and invoice factoring.
In 2019 he founded TS Mood SRL, an innovative startup specializing in online booking services for the tourism industry. He has a Master with honors in Economics and Business from Università La Sapienza, Rome. His main skills are in IT Service Management and IT Governance , as well as in IT Security and Data Protection. He has often been a speaker at conferences, and a guest speaker and lecturer on university courses.
Explore 1000+ Free Courses
Provides an overview of microeconomic foundations of economic analysis with a focus on business applications. Topics include supply and demand, marginal analysis, pricing issues and theory of the firm. An overview of macroeconomics is also provided, covering monetary and fiscal policy, inflation, growth and international trade. This course covers topics on the management of information technologies from the viewpoint of senior managers. In addition to classroom lectures, the course relies heavily on case analysis and discussion to provide a real-world perspective of issues related to IT management. Emphasis is on developing a managerial point of view in planning and evaluating marketing decisions of the firm.