Accomplished in marketing, communication and media relations, her experience includes a demonstrated history of creative direction at highly visible, well-known organizations and institutions. Francene is known for her mission-driven entrepreneurial leadership style. Francene is also a creator of original gift brands and lifestyle products. Rachael is a digital content creator that has a passion for telling the story of small business through unique imagery. She works on the lead office marketing team focusing on Marketing and Social Media.
- The KU-KSBDC provides free and confidential individual advising to small business owners, managers and prospective owners.
- In this video you will learn about different paths for funding your small business, and the pros and cons of each.
- Wisconsin SBDC and our financial partners are here to help you receive that funding to continue your dream entrepreneurial experience.
- Pursuit Lending Pursuit Lending’s mission is to help businesses in New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania grow by providing small business loans and affordable and flexible advisory services to help businesses reach their goals.
- Youth Entrepreneurship Programs Programs, each designed to offer support, training, mentoring and potential for financial incentives Success Stories Learn how the Small Business Centre’s efforts and programs are driving business success in Halton.
We believe you deserve a path to success and we’re here to close the small business finance gap thousands of small businesses face daily. We provide loans and resources to budding and established business owners. Our clients are diverse, minority owned, women owned, veteran owned, and come from all walks of life.
Advocates for minority, women and disabled-owned businesses in their efforts to conduct business with the State of North Carolina. A number of minority resources and programs are available to help you start your business. The University of North Carolina System also offers a number of online undergraduate and graduate business degree programs. Through events, opportunities, research, education and building relationships, the Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship is building a large community of entrepreneurs. The Entrepreneurship Center provides co-curricular and outreach programs for students and the community to create entrepreneurial opportunities. The North Carolina Department of Public Instruction offers a variety of career and technical education programs on its website.
This series provides a close look at small businesses, including their financing needs and challenges and discussions with current small business owners. Doing business with the government is a big step to growing your business. Procurement Technical Assistance Centers provide local, in-person counseling and training services for you, the small business owner. Join us for an intensive three-part bootcamp on small business financials.
University of Pittsburgh SBDC
He has significant experience landing large capital projects, mergers and acquisitions, ensuring product competitiveness, and managing international teams in North and South America, Europe and Asia. He has in-country experience in China, South Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, and India. BOC Capital BOC Capital provides financing to small business owners, with a special focus on women, minority, and immigrant entrepreneurs.
Subscribe for updates, events and opportunities to network.
Small Business Development Center The South Dakota Small Business Development Center helps new entrepreneurs realize their dream of business ownership and assists existing businesses in their efforts to remain competitive. Centre for Research into Environmental Science and Technology – Shropshire and Telford and Wrekin Free research support to SMEs who want to reduce their environmental impact or innovate and develop new products or services. Business support – West Berkshire Planning, marketing strategy, investment and general guidance for businesses in or looking to relocate to West Berkshire. Business Growth Grant Scheme – Mansfield Grants for established businesses in Mansfield that can produce a growth plan leading to job creation.