His research in management accounting focuses on understanding how firms can use incentives and feedback to improve performance. This specialization uses a series of homework, quizzes and an optional Excel spreadsheet to help learners gain a more comprehensive understanding of essential concepts of corporate finance and accounting. The coursework introduces bookkeeping fundamentals, accrual accounting, cash flow analysis, and more!
- A half unit, running across Michaelmas and Lent Term in the first year, LSE100 is compulsory for all LSE undergraduate students, and is designed to build your capacity to tackle multidimensional problems through research-rich education.
- The interactive nature of the taught sessions offers opportunities to gain feedback on your performance before being formally assessed and increasing use is made of eLearning to further support the feedback process.
- Access industry-standard software in our specialist Business Lab facility, as you work with live financial data from across the global markets.
- We provide you with a learning experience that integrates theory and practice.
- Bayes Business School gives you the opportunity to spend a year studying at one of our partner institutions, which are located around the world including Canada, Australia and Europe.
- The study, and the resulting dissertation, may take the form of an academic research or of a managerial problem-solving exercise.
In this module you will learn the requirements of good internal control systems and the responsibilities of the directors and external auditors in ensuring the correct recording of the financial status of the organisation. An 8,000–10,000-word dissertation in the area of either accounting or finance. The following modules are indicative of what you will study on this course. HEC Paris offers world-class career guidance through numerous workshops, mock interviews, and networking events.
Located in Beijing, Renmin Business School is both EQUIS and AACSB accredited. Their MBA programme is ranked in the top 50 in the world by the Financial Times. UBC is one of Canada’s leading research universities and is consistently ranked in the top 40 of the world.