The financial services sector continues to grow and adapt to the needs of clients through the use of technology. People with customer service skills and knowledge of financial planning, call centre operations, investments and risk management are needed in this fast-paced environment. The Business – Finance diploma program at George Brown College in Toronto provides students with the knowledge and skills to work in the financial services sector. Edx’s Finance Essentials course is geared towards learners interested in studying finance in an MBA program. It’s taught by an instructor from ImperialBusinessX, the free, online learning arm of London’s Imperial College Business School.
- Students must complete coursework in a broad range of business fundamentals as well as specialized coursework required for the finance track.
- If you are a business owner, you may improve your bottom line by learning more about finance.
- More advanced business and finance coursework is required in the final two years.
- This course from Yale University is perfect for knowledge seekers interested in the real-world implications of finance and what their role in the industry could be.
- Whether you should choose to pursue your finance education online is dependent upon a variety of factors.
At the same time, you want to get the tools you need for whatever field of finance you decide is best for you. But you will also be able to finish more quickly than other programs, allowing you to move into your target career faster. You can pursue your dream career in finance while still having flexibility in your own life. We’re committed to ensuring that SMEs continue to work effectively through Brexit. Here are the five pledges we’ve made alongside other UK banks and finance providers to support small and medium sized business customers. The Business Finance Guide is the de facto independent guide to finance options for small and growing businesses in the UK.
Students admitted to the course with prior tertiary studies that satisfy part of the academic requirements of this course may be eligible for academic credit of up to 16 units. Whether you’re looking to fast-track your studies or prefer a part-time study option, Swinburne Online degrees flexibly fit around your study needs. As a Swinburne Online student, you’ll have support for extended hours, 7 days a week, with Student Advisors available to help with anything from tech support to research advice and dedicated online tutors in each of your units.