1909 – Stockholm School of Economics was founded on the initiative of the Swedish business sector and is the oldest business school in Sweden. Hanken School of Economics was established the same year in Helsinki, Finland. 1907 – HEC Montréal is founded in Montreal, being the first School of Management of its kind in Canada. It was also the first school in North America to be awarded the 3 most prestigious accreditations , which less than 70 schools in the world have achieved. The Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management of Université Libre de Bruxelles is the Belgium’s first business school created by an entrepreneur Ernest Solvay, founder of the chemistry company Solvay. 1902 – The Birmingham Business School of University of Birmingham is the United Kingdom’s first business school.
- Whether you want to change careers, progress in your current field or expand your career options, our range of programmes can help you achieve your goals.
- Work alongside distinguished research-led academics and thought leaders on our established postgraduate research programmes.
- Discover The Aston Global Advantage, our professional development programme that runs throughout the MSc course at Aston Business School.
- Our history includes an ethos of ethical business, and empowers us all to strive for lifelong progress.
- Read about the latest developments at GISMA, Germany and within the wider business world.
Our innovative approach extends to teaching and education, with business leaders contributing to classes, while co-creating real-world assessment projects for students to connect theory to practice. This is supported by realistic business simulations, product development and blended learning approaches, to provide a rich student experience. Postgraduate Gain professional accreditation and develop your expertise and leadership capabilities with a postgraduate degree.
We’ll give you the foundational and pathway-specific skills you need to discover what success means for you. And we’ll ensure that you’re on the right path to realize your ambitions. Education at IE Business School is about positive change and self-transformation. There are myriad opportunities for you in this fast-changing world of business. We’ll work with you to help you learn more about the current you, to discover your aspirations, strenghts, and gaps and your purpose.