1909 – Stockholm School of Economics was founded on the initiative of the Swedish business sector and is the oldest business school in Sweden. Hanken School of Economics was established the same year in Helsinki, Finland. 1907 – HEC Montréal is founded in Montreal, being the first School of Management of its kind in Canada. It was also the first school in North America to be awarded the 3 most prestigious accreditations , which less than 70 schools in the world have achieved. The Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management of Université Libre de Bruxelles is the Belgium’s first business school created by an entrepreneur Ernest Solvay, founder of the chemistry company Solvay. 1902 – The Birmingham Business School of University of Birmingham is the United Kingdom’s first business school.
- Gain a global network and connect with top organisations through our customisable two-year MBA programme.
- International business is what it is all about at Rotterdam Business School .
- We are a leading authority in management science, risk and information systems, realised and delivered through research, education and consultancy.
- Awarded in recognition of Aston’s ‘strategic’ and ‘inclusive’ cross-institutional approach to supporting businesses, the West Midlands region and student entrepreneurship.
- In Europe and Asia, some universities teach predominantly business courses (e.g. Copenhagen Business School).
BINUS Business School Master of Management program provides diverse and relevant programs that cater to specific needs, such as career advancements, changes in career direction, personal development, or research opportunities. When Harvard Business School was started, its faculty members realized that there were no textbooks suitable to a graduate program in business. That was when they decided to use case studies which are detailed accounts of innovative methods and practices that managers follow. In the United States, most public college and universities charge tuition. According to the CollegeBoard, the average cost for an out-of-state, or international student, to attend a public four year university in 2020 was US$38,330 , while the average in-state cost was US$21,950 .
Brunel for business
Our innovative approach extends to teaching and education, with business leaders contributing to classes, while co-creating real-world assessment projects for students to connect theory to practice. This is supported by realistic business simulations, product development and blended learning approaches, to provide a rich student experience. Postgraduate Gain professional accreditation and develop your expertise and leadership capabilities with a postgraduate degree.