Many businesses succeed by expanding their markets, production operations, and supply chains internationally. But doing so requires savvy business leadership bolstered by economic knowledge, an understanding of markets, and the ability to learn political and cultural trends. The program equips candidates with the practical business information with a concentrate on international as well as cross-cultural comprehending of the marketplace.
Your week will include lectures, tutorials, workshops and personal study, with each accounting for 25% of your time on average. This provides you with the opportunity to discuss and explore the material in depth with your lecturers and fellow students. This module aims to examine international business strategy and financial performance of the multinational enterprise .
International Corporate Finance Law
Have you ever wondered why firms buy other firms, or why that trendy technology firm recently issued some shares? What do we know about financial markets and, importantly, what don’t we understand? This module introduces a range of concepts related to the financial decisions firms have to make, and how these decisions lead to the existence of the stock markets that feature in the daily news. The early part of the module introduces the subject area by considering a range a fundamental concepts. From this foundation, you’ll learn how firms make financial decisions and how these decisions are interrelated. The later part of the module investigates how stock markets work, the risks involved, and the extent to which these risks can be avoided.
- A minimum of 3.0 residency credits counting toward the post-baccalaureate diploma.
- The module covers the central concepts of microeconomic theory and explores the relevance of these to the operations of businesses including financial services firms.
- This will be taught across a wide range of modules, including areas such as international business strategy, international trade, human resource management practises, management practises/principles, international marketing, and much more.
- Further information can be found in the University’s Policy on additional costs incurred by students on undergraduate and postgraduate taught programmes .
- They may change for your year of study as we regularly review our module offerings to ensure they’re informed by the latest research and teaching methods.