Although every effort is made to ensure a sufficient number of job postings for all students enrolled in the co-op option of their degree program, no guarantee of employment can be made. Carleton’s co-op program operates a competitive job search process and is dependent upon current market conditions. Academic performance, skills, motivation, maturity, attitude and potential will determine whether a student is offered a job. It is the student’s responsibility to actively conduct a job search in addition to participation in the job search process operated by the co-op office. Once a student accepts a co-op job offer , his/her job search will end and access to co-op jobs will be removed for that term.
To provide students with an awareness of the appropriate use of methodology, theory, data, literature reviews and original research in a Masters dissertation/project. You will gain an understanding of the international business environment and its competitive and investment climate. Using frameworks and methodologies, you will also investigate the interaction between firm strategies, economic policies and the changing international environment. You will be taught by academics with international reputations for research and teaching in business and finance.
Other Courses offered by HAN University of Applied Sciences
5xx level ECON, MAN or IBF courses as well as IE program courses at IUS can be taken as program elective with the consent of the Program Coordinator. Explain why domestic firms may wish to indulge in foreign currency financing and investment as well as recommend how the choice is made between domestic currency and foreign currency financing and investment decisions. If your current IELTS or equivalent score is below the standard requirement, we also offer Pre Sessional English programmes and you can find out more on our Pre-sessional Programme page.
- Students will be expected to demonstrate improved understanding of their abilities and career goals, knowledge of the workplace organisation, co-operative and collaborative working and professional awareness through reflective learning.
- This MSc International Business and Finance course improves your managerial and general business knowledge and helps you to develop the skills you need to excel in an international business environment.
- Digital modes of working make it possible even for small businesses or individuals to work with partners and in markets across the globe.
- Students will retain student status during the year and complete their final, fourth year of study following the placement year.
- You’ll begin by exploring the laws that apply to financial regulation and banking within a global context.
Accountants are in high global demand by enterprises in corporate, public, and not-for-profit sectors. The Bachelor of Business is accredited with and satisfies the pre-admission educational requirements for membership of CPA Australia , Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand and the Institute of Public Accountants . It includes 14 storeys of deep knowledge and digitally-infused teaching and research spaces, encased in 5-green-star steel and glass.
International Corporate Governance
The 33-credit program, which can be completed in two or three years, begins with core courses that provide a broad overview of international business and managerial finance. We offer elective courses in investment analysis, international marketing, and leadership. The module provides an introduction to micro- and macroeconomics for business students.