We are particularly focused on the student experience and employability and boast many high profile, successful initiatives that support this focus. We are committed to the UN principles of responsible management education and to ensuring the future generation creates a fairer and more sustainable world. We’re part of an elite group of global business schools that hold the gold standard of ‘triple-crown’ accreditation from AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS. Strathclyde Business School is committed to providing a unique and innovate collaborative approach to solving some of the challenging problems facing business, government and the third sector. Our driving ethos is ‘the place of useful learning’ and as a global business school, our mission is to research, educate and exchange knowledge for the benefit of society.
At the University of Sydney Business School, we’ve adopted an innovative approach to our teaching and learning to develop students into future business leaders. 1759 – The Aula do Comércio in Lisbon was the first institution to specialise in the teaching of accounting in the world. It provided a model for development of similar government-sponsored schools across Europe, and closed in 1844.
BEL Careers Day
Professor Bernd Brandl, an expert in employment relations and Human Resource Management, has some pertinent research. Wage bargaining can be much more effective for management and employees if it is done at a higher, sector level as opposed to firm or small groups level. We’re happy to announce that we’ve been included in Poets & Quants ranking of the world’s best Masters in Management programmes. Durham University Business School has been awarded re-accreditation from Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development in relation to our Human Resource Management programme.
- The school conferred the first advanced degree in business, specifically, a Master of Science in Commercial Sciences, the predecessor to the MBA.
- The Business School Careers Centre aims to prepare and support business students and alumni to secure meaningful graduate employment.
- 1902 – The Birmingham Business School of University of Birmingham is the United Kingdom’s first business school.
- Saïd Business School reframed my mindset and gave me an invaluable network.
- We educate and influence people from across the world to become leaders in sustainable business and management.
The international teaching staff at Rotterdam Business School have years of experience in the business world. Many lecturers have held positions in companies in the Netherlands or abroad. Many still work as practitioners or consultant in their various fields. Their experience translates into relevant professional knowledge for and real-life case studies for their students. We develop individuals to perform better within enterprises and the professions and to create successful new ventures.