Business Growth Programme 2 – The Marches Grant support for individuals and businesses looking to start, grow and expand in the Marches LEP area. Business Energy Efficiency Programme – West Midlands Energy reviews and grants to help businesses in the West Midlands manage and reduce energy costs. Business advice and support – South East England Free advice, planning and on-going support for business start-ups. Barking Enterprise Centres – London Free support, help to access low-cost flexible workspace for new and existing small or medium businesses in Barking and Dagenham. Alternative Raw Materials with Low Impact Support programme offering technical assistance to develop innovative products and sustainable alternatives to traditional materials.
With invoice discounting, your invoices are used as collateral for a loan. Invoice discounting companies typically advance only 80% of the value of your invoice. You pay an interest rate above prime, plus a monthly fee to maintain the loan for as long as it takes you to pay it back. You can increase your working capital through operations, financing, or investing activities by filing and collecting invoices, reducing expenses, increasing sales revenue, reducing inventory volume, and more. Learn more inHow to Increase Your Working Capital and Liquidity.
Core Service Areas
The New York Fed provides a wide range of payment services for financial institutions and the U.S. government. The New York Fed offers the Central Banking Seminar and several specialized courses for central bankers and financial supervisors. The New York Fed has been working with tri-party repo market participants to make changes to improve the resiliency of the market to financial stress. USDA provides funding opportunities for rural small businesses through loans, loan guarantees and grants.
- The objective of this counseling is to promote a healthy small business community and to foster economic development through new business starts, expansions, job creation and retention, and sales growth.
- Women-owned small businesses with full- or part-time employees make up 20 percent of all small employer firms and are a growing segment of U.S. businesses.
- The CEI Women’s Business Center understands the challenges that disproportionately affect female entrepreneurs and provides resources to meet those challenges.
- Accomplished in marketing, communication and media relations, her experience includes a demonstrated history of creative direction at highly visible, well-known organizations and institutions.
- She has conducted in-depth research on social and economic issues and has also revised and edited educational materials for the Greater Richmond area.