Use of information and resources provided does not guarantee approval for financing. Use this quick reference list to get help building your business. A collection of resources to help you plan and build your business. Learn more about applying for financial aid and filing the FAFSA. Internal risks are usually based around your capacity to deliver goods on time and to a high standard and having staff that are experienced enough to handle every day challenges. From statistical research that estimates the potential size of a target market, to product testing that tries to determine whether the business’s unique selling points gel with it’s intended customers.
- Benefit amounts are approximately percent of wages and range from $50-$1,300 a week.
- You must understand your business model, financial situation, capital needs and which sources are a match.
- Business Continuity Forum – Manchester Increases awareness of business continuity management in Manchester’s business and voluntary sector.
- Since its founding in 1994, the Institute has channeled more than $65 million to local Community Development Corporations, resulting in more than $358 million of completed local development projects.
- Cash flow tells management, investors, and others whether your company is able to pay its current liabilities.
- When traditional loans are not the solution, FAME’s business loans may be the answer.
Kara grew up on a small livestock farm in Central NJ where her family raises and markets freezer lamb, beef, and pork. She attended Penn State University and studied Agribusiness Management specializing in Economics with minors in Agronomy and Animal Sciences. Kara received her Master of Science degree in Animal Science focused in Ruminant Nutrition from the University of Kentucky prior to accepting a position as a technical specialist with a regional seed company in Pennsylvania. She and her fiancé, Nick, currently raise and show Simmental cattle for breeding stock and feeder calves and continue to help with both their families’ agricultural businesses and farming operations.
North Carolina Independent Colleges and Universities
We’re working to create an agriculture technology ecosystem in the Missouri Bootheel which includes providing services and collaborating with a variety of institutions and organizations. We’re here for each step of your business journey with resources for what you need. Our SBDC experts are located here to help you with critical business development issues and provide guidance.