Healthcare and Wellbeing We are one of the leading research institutions for healthcare management and organisation in the UK. Future of Work How we work is set to change rapidly thanks to technologies like AI, automation, robotics and the Internet of Things. We welcome the future problem solvers, value creators and change makers who share our intellectual curiosity and values. Companies are more likely to take corporate social responsibility seriously if they have more women on their board of directors, new University of Sydney Business School research reveals.
- Alejandra Derojas, Recruitment Manager, will meet candidates in Helsinki interested in our Executive Degree programmes.
- 1900 – The first graduate school of business in the United States, the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth College, was founded.
- We attract inspiring educators and researchers from the fields of management and leadership, design and digital marketing, healthcare and engineering.
- Our degrees are flexible enough to adapt to today’s rapidly changing business landscape—and they do.
- Business schools share the common purpose of developing global managerial talent and to this end, business schools are encouraged to accelerate global engagement strategies on the foundations of collaboration and innovation.
- An intellectually rigorous management education that expands your skillset and career opportunities.
Prasetiya Mulya’s engaging environment and learning model strengthened my business acumen and enriched me with the skills i need to accelerate my career. Experience our world-class programmes, delivered in-person and online by our renowned faculty and guest speakers. 1991 – The IEDC-Bled School of Management was the first business school to offer an MBA program in Eastern Europe. Privately owned business school which is not affiliated with any university (e.g. WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management, Frankfurt School of Finance & Management). Executive Education works with organisations to deliver transformative impact through our open enrolment and customised programmes. Our Global MBA programme is accredited by the Association of MBAs , an honour the school has had since 2011.
News & Blog
The underlying concept is that such students need specific guidance to be able to analyze case studies. Harvard’s most popular case studies include Lincoln Electric Co. and Google, Inc. 1949 – The University of Pretoria in South Africa founded the oldest business school in Africa. In January 2008 the Graduate School of Management was formally replaced by the Gordon Institute of Business Science. 1936 – The Norwegian School of Economics is the oldest business school in Norway.
Our links with industry mean that you will have plenty of opportunities to engage with business leaders – whether that’s from a central bank, blue-chip companies or from dynamic entrepreneurs. We educate and influence people from across the world to become leaders in sustainable business and management. Welcome to Nottingham University Business School, where teaching, research and practice combine to provide you with an outstanding learning experience. To achieve this, our academics are engaged in consultancy and research, advising governments, public bodies and businesses – from SMEs to large global corporates. Read more about this and our unique perspective to impact the challenging multidisciplinary problems facing society.