This course will be provided to give students an insight into the inner-workings of the university, while demonstrating methods of improvement applicable to individual colleges. Focusing your business and entrepreneurial skills on social and/or environmental problem solving. Enhance analytical and communication skills in approaching and resolving international issues.
This unit explores the concept of future thinking and its influence on the global games industry. This unit explores the concept of future thinking and its influence on the global fashion industry. The series will include industry expert lectures, group workshops and group work in order to test and explore industry sectors. It respects and integrates the principles of fashion beauty and lifestyle communications, and how its role within the consumer landscape relies on creativity to shape newsworthy campaigns. You will explore the art of advertising as storytelling, conscious connection, and digitalisation as part of a new marketing mix.
At Curtin, it’s not business as usual.
Detailed advice on applying for an undergraduate degree is available in the FAQs section below. These modules are those we currently offer and may be subject to change each year. This course offers all students the option of a one-year paid work placement, to boost your employability even further. If you choose this route, you will take the placement following year two of your course, and then return to complete your degree.
- Assessment methods vary from module to module but, across your degree scheme as a whole, you can expect a mixture of exams, coursework, essays, practical work, presentations, and individual and group projects.
- By understanding these behaviours, you can manage them effectively in times of significant change.
- Our graduates go on to a range of industries and professions including banking and finance management, logistics and supply chain management, UK Government and Civil Service, and data analysis.
- You will find out what it takes develop a business plan from idea generation, feasibility analysis, marketing strategy, business model development to making financial analysis for a business plan.
- On this degree, you study all the essential aspects of business management, from accounting and marketing to strategy and change, so you graduate with the skills to successfully manage any organisation or set up your own business.
All qualifications must be in English or supported by an official certified translation. The structure of the course ensures you will be exposed to the principles and practice of various business functions; from human resources and finance, to marketing and business law. This breadth of topics ensures you’ll have a highly sought-after skillset, and accreditation from the Chartered Management Institute ensures those skills are relevant and attractive to employers. The aim of this module is to enable you to conduct a live applied business project. This could include a work-based project, report on internship or placement , business simulation, Bloomberg project, project management report, or case study.
Careers and Placements
If you’re not able to find your desired location, please follow us on Facebook or Linkedin for program application updates. Our presence in over 100 markets around the globe means we can serve millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients. We consider the strength of our applicants’ portfolios, as well as their grades – in these cases, a strong portfolio is especially important. In this final unit, you will create a distinctive piece of work for your degree project. Your final portfolio will implement a series of outcomes that evaluates and analyses the ideation of your concept.