Firms are viewed through a financial growth cycle paradigm in which different capital structures are optimal at different points in the cycle. We show the sources of small business finance, and how capital structure varies with firm size and age. The interconnectedness of small firm finance is discussed along with the impact of the macroeconomic environment. We also analyze a number of research and policy issues, review the literature, and suggest topics for future research. The Broward County Office of Economic and Small Business Development supports Broward County businesses and their success by providing a comprehensive roster of client-focused services.
Dominique Smiley is the Program Manager for the Southeast PA PTAC, based in Philadelphia. In addition to helping businesses work with the government, Dominique has her own publishing and education services company, Happie Literacy Works, co-owns a travel company and has her own travel blog. In Journalism with a concentration in Public Relations from Howard University and has her M.A. Includes guarantee, technical assistance, disaster relief programs, and grant assistance programs that can facilitate small business lending by insured depository institutions and other related small business finance products. Consistent, proper management of cash flow is integral in starting or growing a business. Predicting short- and long-term cash flow allows business owners to plan for future opportunities or challenges.
West Philadelphia Small Business Resilience Fund
18 SBDC service centers and 5 satellite locations conveniently located throughout Northern California. SBDC’s Finance Center is where small businesses go to get big money. FAME provides links to other websites as a convenience and does not endorse or guarantee the content, accuracy or usability of such sites.
- Grow your business through exclusive offers, premium content, and funding opportunities.
- LAEDA Women’s Business Center was founded by the Latin American Economic Development Association, Inc. in response to its experience working with women entrepreneurs and their impact on local and wider economies.
- At Widener SBDC, he assists regional small business owners and aspiring entrepreneurs with start-up, improvement/resilience, and increasing USA importing & exporting activities.
- See below for the support that might be available to help your employee get by.
- Innovation Institute – Funding to assist in supporting the ecosystem for innovation and industry cluster growth across Massachusetts.
- She is currently the Pennsylvania SBDC Budget Analyst and is responsible for managing the funding sources relevant to the operation of the SBDC and administering all necessary documentation to such sources.
Over its 20-year history, the organization has accelerated the growth of hundreds of businesses and established a mentor network of over 200 members. The most recent program added to the NEPA financing products is the SBA 504 Program. This program offers long term, market based, fixed rate, subordinate financing for fixed assets.