We use a range of assessment methods including, exams, online tests, group/individual presentations and coursework. You will also get lots of formative and summative feedback to help you progress and reach your potential. You’ll be supported throughout your degree by your module leaders, tutors, personal tutors and our wider learning and teaching support such as the 301 Academic Skills Centre.
- She teaches Ecotourism Studies, Human Resources Management, Tourism and Hospitality Delivery Service Management, Planning and Development, andSustainable Tourism courses.
- When you register with UCAS, you will also receive a username and password so that you can access your application at a later date.
- Please switch or upgrade to a different browser to display this site properly.
- UK students accepted onto this course are eligible to apply for tuition fee and maintenance loans from Student Finance England or other government bodies.
- Learn to consider the wider environment in which organisations operate and the social impact of the choices that you make.
Any adjustment for continuing students will be at or below the RPI-X forecast rate. For more detailed information about our course fees and any financial support you may be entitled to please see ourfees and financepages. If you opt to study the Professional Practice Year, for 2023 you will be required to pay a reduced tuition fee of £1,850 and £3,390 . You will also incur additional travel and accommodation costs during your Professional Practice year.
What skills will I practise and develop?
This course arms you with specialist knowledge and practical skills for these fields, offering the option of a year-long placement and opportunities to apply for exemptions from a range of professional exams. This module is an introduction to different branches of accounts, key financial terminology and financial statements that business owners and managers employ. You will construct, interpret and analysis data in order to assess the financial performance of a business or project. This analysis will further explore how financial data can be utilised to inform business decisions in a dynamic environment. This module introduces financial accounting and basic principles and techniques needed to analyse and interpret financial statements. Although the module is intended as an introduction for students majoring in accounting it will also benefit students who wish to gain some insight into the practices of accounting.
Home to 15,000 students from more than 130 countries, our Colchester Campus is the largest of our three sites, making us one of the most internationally diverse campuses on the planet – we like to think of ourselves as the world in one place. Each module has its own set of learning outcomes and assessment criteria and also carries a certain number of credits. Essex Business School is home to practising academics who are active and influential in their field, such as Lecturer in Management and Marketing Dr Muhammed Akran.