The Certificate of Secondary Education is not accepted for direct entry to an undergraduate course at Bayes. The Senior High School Leaving Certificate is not accepted for direct entry to an undergraduate course at Bayes. The Attestat o Srednem Obshem Obrazovanii is not accepted for direct entry to an undergraduate course at Bayes. The Qatar Senior School Certificate is not accepted for direct entry to an undergraduate course at Bayes.
- A wide range of optional modules are available to further tailor your studies – from Portfolio Management to Audit and Assurance.
- The selection of accounting principles to use during the course of financial accounting depends on the regulatory and reporting requirements the business faces.
- This module provides you with the fundamental ideas and tools for thinking about where you can source finance, how you use the finance you have raised and how you return wealth to shareholders.
- They will support you in developing and enhancing the qualities and transferrable skills necessary for your studies, career progression, professional and personal development.
- As organisations find ways to respond to these unprecedented changes, employees with cross-cutting accounting and finance expertise are in high demand.
- Combining theory and practice, our course is designed to give you the opportunity to gain the practical skills and experience needed for your potential future career.
Learn a language for free with Aston University’s Languages for All programme… Find out more about Hasaan Khan’s experience studying Accounting and Finance and his current role with Deloitte as an M&A Tax Analyst. Aston University has subscriptions to both theFinancial TimesandThe Economist, which you can benefit from whilst studying here. For more information about qualifications view our Aston in your country webpage.
Group study zone
Will introduce you to the preparation, uses and limitations of accounting information and to some issues in finance and investment. In addition, UK Government support, in the form of loans, is available to UK and some EU students. Every undergraduate student is charged a fee for each year of their programme. In addition to demonstrating the above personal characteristics, skills and attributes, your statement should be original, interesting and well-written and should outline your enthusiasm and motivation for the programme. You may also have to provide evidence of your English proficiency, although you do not need to provide this at the time of your application to LSE.See our English language requirements page.
If you spend a full academic year studying abroad you will pay a reduced fee of approximately 15% of the maximum fee for that year. We find students return from their year abroad with heightened self-confidence and an impressive work ethic. During your placement year you will pay a reduced tuition fee of approximately 20% of the maximum fee for that year.
BTEC Level 3 Diploma DM in a related subject and an A-level Maths or Maths & Statistics at grade B. BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma DDM in any subject and A-level Maths or Maths & Statistics at grade B. Our graduates are employed in many fields, with roles at NatWest , PricewaterhouseCoopers and KPMG, the Treasury and Bank of England. Within industry, graduates are working at businesses like BP, Xerox and Marks and Spencer. In your final year, you can tailor your course to specialist area including auditing, taxation, financial engineering and behavioural finance.